If you have books you would like to sell us, please come to the shop during opening hours and we will assess them. Please note that for sales over 10,000 yen we will need to see a form of personal identification (i.e. ID card, passport).
Selling us large amounts of books
If you are located out of town and have a lot of books you would like to sell us, we can make a home visit. Please send us an email detailing the amount of books you would like to sell, some of the books` titles, and so on. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us by phone, fax, or mail.
Selling to us over the phone or via the internet
1. Please tell us the amount of books you would like to sell us and the books` titles and details.
2. Please send us the books so we can check their condition. We humbly ask that you bear the shipping fees yourself.
3. After the books arrive, we will check their condition and details, and make you an offer.
4. If you accept our offer, we will pay using the registered mail service for sending money. Please note that when you receive the payment, according to law it must be you (not a member of your family or a friend) who signs for it, and you will need to show a form of ID. We will bear the handling costs charged by the registered mail service.
5. If you do not accept our offer, we will pay for the return shipping of the items to your address.